Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, February 15th, 2019 12:33 PM

Manage the Call Pickup feature in AT&T Collaborate™

When I set up our AT&T Collaborate™ account, I recall seeing an option that allows users to share calls. I can’t seem to find the option now, and I wanted to see if anyone knew what this feature is called?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

In this case, it appears you are referencing the “Call Pickup” setting. The Call Pickup settings in AT&T Collaborate™ can be configured so that users can answer calls for other users. First, you need to set up a call pickup group. Click on either “Select a site” or “Switch sites” and select the desired site.  Click on “Administration” in the menu and then “Features”. Look for the “Call Pickup groups” section and then click on “Set up”. Click “Add group”. Take a look at our tutorial “Manage Call Pickup with AT&T Collaborate” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Collaborate™ or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?