Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, February 1st, 2019 12:32 PM

Manage the Busy Lamp Field settings in AT&T Collaborate™

I’m a new administrator for our account, and I want to check in on one of my AT&T Collaborate™ users. Does anyone know how to do that in AT&T Collaborate?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

AT&T Collaborate™ includes a feature called “Busy Lamp Field” which allows you to use speed dial to monitor another user’s availability on their IP phone. To enable this feature, click on “Users” in the menu on the left side of the homepage and then click on “Manage Users”. Check out our tutorial “Manage Busy Lamp Field in AT&T Collaborate” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Collaborate™ or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?