Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Manage group Call Park feature in AT&T Collaborate™

Highlighted
Employee

Manage group Call Park feature in AT&T Collaborate™

I’m new to managing our AT&T Collaborate™ account, and I’m looking for a resource with information on the system’s functions. Does anyone know where I can go to get more information?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎02-08-2019 4:44 AM

Re: Manage group Call Park feature in AT&T Collaborate™

You can visit asecare.att.com for how-to tutorials about all the features found in AT&T Collaborate™. For example, Call Parking which allows you to rout a call to an extension. To enable the group call park feature, click on “Select a site” or “Switch sites” and locate the desired site. Click on “Administration” in the menu on the left and then click on “Features”. See our tutorial “Manage Call Park with AT&T Collaborate” for more information.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Collaborate™ or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support