Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Manage call settings in AT&T Collaborate

Employee

Manage call settings in AT&T Collaborate

I remember seeing somewhere that AT&T Collaborate lets you block calls. Does anyone know how to enable the feature?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎02-16-2018 4:50 AM

Re: Manage call settings in AT&T Collaborate

Yes, AT&T Collaborate allows you to use the call rejection feature to automatically block calls based on a few different criteria. To enable this feature, click on the “Manage Features” in the “My Profile” widget. A list of features will display, and you can click the “Manage” button to the right of the desired feature. Check out our tutorial “Manage Call Settings in AT&T Collaborate Enhanced Mobile” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Collaborate Enhanced Mobile or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support