Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Manage admin users in AT&T Collaborate

Employee

Manage admin users in AT&T Collaborate

I need to add some administrators to my AT&T Collaborate account. How hard is it to do that?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎01-19-2018 6:09 AM

Re: Manage admin users in AT&T Collaborate

Administrators can be added by click on the “Administration” widget at the top right of the page. Then click on Administrators link in the list. Select the type of administrator that you are looking to add. Check out our tutorial “Manage Administrators in AT&T Collaborate Enhanced Mobile” for information on adding administrators, and editing administrator profiles. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Collaborate or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support