Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Manage AT&T Collaborate Meet Me profile settings

Highlighted
Employee

Manage AT&T Collaborate Meet Me profile settings

I need more information on how to update the information that was entered in AT&T Collaborate. I’m looking specifically for the profile created for the “Meet Me” conferencing. Does anyone know where I need to go to edit the profile?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎06-21-2019 4:27 AM

Re: Manage AT&T Collaborate Meet Me profile settings

The AT&T Collaborate Meet Me profile can be updated by clicking on either “Switch sites” or “Select a site” and then clicking on save. Click on “Call handling” in the menu on the left and then click on “Meet Me Conferencing”.  Look for the desired site badge and click on the “Edit” icon. See our tutorial “Manage Meet Me Conferencing with AT&T Collaborate” for more information on editing the Meet Me profile, manage call handling features, and more. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Collaborate™ or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support