Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Least expensive type of business service

Contributor

Least expensive type of business service

We are required by CA state licensing law for daycare facilities to maintain a "working telephone service onsite."  We do not expect to use the phone (all employees have mobile phones, etc).

Being told that the cheapest is a "BLD which is just a basic POTs/Analog line. The MRC on this is $77.18 with an NRC of $125.00."  

This by our telecom vendor who manages process--quoting ATT prices.

Nothing cheaper????? Nearly $1000 a year for a phone never used.

Message 1 of 6
Administrator

Re: Least expensive type of business service

Hi @finnsf

Thank you for your recent posting and participation within the Business Community. I'd be happy to look into plan options for your business. Please send me a private message by clicking here and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Contact Name:
Contact #:
email:
Business Name:
Address:

Alexis
AT&T Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

jfinnsf, I was wondering if you found a solution as I'm having the same problem.

Message 3 of 6
Administrator

Hello @lawman1841,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2WdTt70

And include the following details:                                                                                           

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Phone number associated with the account:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:
  • What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless):
  • Description of Issue:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

No. Did not find an alternative.
Message 5 of 6
Administrator

Hello @jfinnsf

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I will be happy to get you some help and have someone look into options.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Account Details:

Details of the request.

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Want peace of mind? Add the Mobile Protection Pack for Business. Open enrollment ends 3/31/19. Contact us for the details.

Additional Support