Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Learn how to set up your voicemail in AT&T Collaborate

Employee

Learn how to set up your voicemail in AT&T Collaborate

We recently started using AT&T Collaborate, and I need to set up my voicemail. Does anyone know where I need to go to do that?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎05-11-2018 5:02 AM

Re: Learn how to set up your voicemail in AT&T Collaborate

To configure the voicemail in AT&T Collaborate. You will first need your temporary PIN which will be provided to you by your administrator. Dial 999 from your mobile device and enter your PIN. Take a look at our tutorial “AT&T Collaborate – Enhanced Mobile Voicemail Quick Reference Guide” for more information on settings up your voicemail, accessing and changing settings, and more. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Collaborate or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support