Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, August 25th, 2017 1:23 PM

Install in-house apps in the MobileIron® from AT&T for Android

My supervisor asked me to make sure that I installed a testing application with MobileIron. Where do I go to check to see if it’s installed or install it if it’s not?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

7 years ago

The MobileIron® from AT&T Android application includes options to install approved applications from either the Google Play Store or In-house applications. To access the list of In-House apps tap on the MobileIron® from AT&T icon and then tap on “In-House Apps”. A list of available applications displays. Take a look at our tutorial “Installing in-house apps in MobileIron for Android devices” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use MobileIron® from AT&T or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?