Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Thursday, August 30th, 2018 2:59 PM

Edit the Auto Attendant feature settings in AT&T Collaborate

I’m looking to create an automated message for our sales team, but we already have one set up. Does AT&T Collaborate let you set up more than one?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

6 years ago

Yes, AT&T Collaborate allows you to create multiple auto attendants depending on your needs. To create an auto attendant, click on “Select a site” or “Switch sites” on the homepage. Expand “Call handling” in the menu on the left, and then click on Auto Attendant”. Check out our tutorial “Manage Auto Attendant with AT&T Collaborate” for step-by-step instructions on creating the auto attendant and editing the other settings available for the feature. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Collaborate or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?