Helpful Links

Edit an existing AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite user

Employee

Edit an existing AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite user

I’m temporarily in charge of the AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite users and need to update the settings for the product update emails. How do I change this setting?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Edit an existing AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite user

To change the notification settings in the AT&T Product Service Notification Center, log into the “Manage Designated Recipients” link. The AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite recipients display. Click the desired user to change the notifications setting. Take a look at our tutorial “Edit an existing recipient in the AT&T Product Service Notification Center for AT&T Global Smart Mes...” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Looking to upgrade your phone?
Review our recent Knowledge Sharing Session: Upgrade Eligibility & Managing Your Account Online to check out everything you need to know - from how to confirm order eligibility to checking order status!

Additional Support