Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, March 22nd, 2019 11:38 AM

Configure the distinctive ring feature in AT&T Collaborate™

I tend not to be able to look at my phone through the workday as I’m usually driving. Is there a way to assign a different ring for my team lead’s contact in AT&T Collaborate™ to make their call easier to identify?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

Yes, AT&T Collaborate™ includes a feature called “Distinctive ring” that allows you to change the ring pattern for specific numbers. To turn on this feature, click on “Features” in the menu to the left of the homepage. Navigate to the “Alternate Numbers” section and click “Set up” or “Edit”. The Alternate Numbers page populates and you can check “Enable distinctive ringing”. See our tutorial “Manage common features with AT&T Collaborate” for more information on this and other call features. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Collaborate™ or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?