Compose a new message in AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite for iPhone

Employee

Compose a new message in AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite for iPhone

I’m new to the AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite app. How do I create a message?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Compose a new message in AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite for iPhone

Messages can be composed in AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite by tapping the compose icon at the top right of the contacts list. Tap the desired contact(s), and then tap the “Enter Message” field. Take a look at our tutorial “Composing a new message in AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite - Secure Messaging for iPhone” for step-by-step instructions. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you have questions about Internet and Email Security? Have them answered on Wednesday, April 26th at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Hack Attack!

Additional Support