Helpful Links

Compose a new message in AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite for iPhone

Highlighted
Employee

Compose a new message in AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite for iPhone

I’m new to the AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite app. How do I create a message?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee

Re: Compose a new message in AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite for iPhone

Messages can be composed in AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite by tapping the compose icon at the top right of the contacts list. Tap the desired contact(s), and then tap the “Enter Message” field. Take a look at our tutorial “Composing a new message in AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite - Secure Messaging for iPhone” for step-by-step instructions. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Traveling internationally? Got enough data for your business plan? Join our International Roaming & Mobility Unlimited Data – Knowledge Share on Mon. 7/10, from 1-4 pm ET.

Additional Support