Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
McDuffdawg's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, July 31st, 2018 2:07 PM

Collaborate

The company I work for assigned me the task of setting up Collaborate for our business.

Process began 6/7/18.

Now, it's 7/31/18 and we still don't have Collaborate.  My company isn't happy with AT&T or myself.

Just understand that if you want Collaborate, it may take 2 months for AT&T to do anything.  They are busy caught up in their own chaos of red tape, confusion and a lack of caring.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @McDuffdawg,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2mY52yU

And include the following details:                                                                                           

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Phone number associated with the account:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I have also been run through the ringer by AT&T in trying to set up and use Collaborate and Business enhanced mobile.  My previous phone was not compatible with their Volte network, so I got another phone that was.  I went to their website to check compatibility with the new phone (by IMEI) and it determined that it was compatible, but I still couldn't connect.  Now they're telling me the phone has to come from AT&T in order to work.  I refuse to be required to buy phones through AT&T in order to use their service and after well over 10 years with AT&T for my business mobile, I'm looking for alternatives.  I ported my land line number over and now I have to port it back.  I went through at least 10 phone calls and as many online "chats" and while I found a couple of people who actually had a clue, mostly I got shifted around to people with insufficient training or capability to help me.  The last straw is the requirement that the phone has to come from AT&T.  Clearly their advertising is false and they need to be called out on it.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @Kim927,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issues with your device. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you so we can be of some help. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2ORlTzn) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business Name:

Account Details:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I'm wondering if you've made any headway on this. If not, I need to port my
number over to another service.

Regards,

Ken [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Collaborate installation is set for 8/31 at our office. Started the process in early June.
Not finding what you're looking for?