Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Thursday, April 18th, 2019 7:43 PM

Add or delete a company-level department in AT&T Collaborate™

Our company has recently expanded, and I want to see if anyone could suggest an easy way to organize all my AT&T Collaborate™ users. Does anyone have any suggestions?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

AT&T Collaborate™ includes the ability to group users into “Departments”. Creating departments makes it easy to organize your users into a more manageable size. For example, you can create a company-level department by click on “Departments” on the homepage. Click on the “Actions menu” and then click on “Create department”. Take a look at our tutorial “Manage departments with AT&T Collaborate” for step-by-step instructions on how to add or delete departments at the company and site levels. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Collaborate™ or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?