Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, August 16th, 2019 11:32 AM

Add files to a folder in box from AT&T for Android

I’m currently working from a customer location, and my manager asked me to provide them with a copy of a work order. Since I can’t access my computer, does anyone know if I can add that directly from my phone?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

Yes, you can upload files from your Android device. Tap on the box from AT&T app and log in. Tap the plus symbol to the bottom right of the application. A menu populates and you can tap on “Upload content”, and then “Select files to upload”. The phone’s file browser displays and you can navigate to and select the desired file. Take a look at our tutorial “Add files to folders with Box from AT&T for Android” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use Box from AT&T any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?