Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, May 25th, 2018 12:06 PM

Add an announcement in AT&T Collaborate

I’m looking to set up a message for our hours of operation to play for incoming calls to my AT&T Collaborate users. What option do I have to do that?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

6 years ago

AT&T Collaborate includes an “Announcement” feature which will play with features such as voicemail. To add an announcement, click on the “Announcements Repository” link in the “Administration” widget. Then clicking on the “Add Audio Announcements” button. Check out our tutorial “Manage Administration Settings in AT&T Collaborate Enhanced Mobile” for step-by-step instructions. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Collaborate or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?