Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, March 3rd, 2017 2:50 PM

Add an AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite for iPhone profile picture with the camera

Our company has started using AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite, and in setting the app up, we were told to make sure our profile is complete. One of the items is to add a picture to the profile. How do I do that on my iPhone?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

7 years ago

AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite allows you to add an image to your profile by either, selecting an image from your gallery or taking a new image with the camera. To add an image with your camera log into the app, and then tap on “Edit” at the top left of the contacts list. Then tap on Photo. Check out our tutorial “Adding a profile picture with the camera using AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite - Secure Messaging for iPhone “ for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?