Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, March 1st, 2019 1:07 PM

Add Virtual Office phones in AT&T Collaborate™

My co-worker advised me that he configured a setting in AT&T Collaborate™ that allows outside numbers to alert you when you receive a call on your mobile number. Does anyone know how to add numbers to this feature?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

AT&T Collaborate™ includes a feature called “Virtual Office phones” which rings multiple numbers at once when you receive a call to your mobile device. To enable this feature click on the “Manage Features” link in the “My Profile” widget. The “My Features” page populates. Click on the “Manage” button to the right of “Virtual Office”. Take a look at our tutorial “Manage Call Settings in AT&T Collaborate Enhanced Mobile” for more information on adding a virtual office phone, and how to configure it. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Collaborate™ or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?