Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, March 22nd, 2019 11:37 AM

Run a custom summary report in AT&T Message Archiving

I saw in another post that you could run a report that shows an overall view of your AT&T Message Archiving account usage. What kind of options would I have if ran this report?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

The Summary Report in AT&T Message Archiving includes filters to focus the report on the desired time-frame. The report includes a “Custom” time frame filter which allows you to choose a date range for the report. To do this, click on Summary Report in the menu to the left. Then, click on “Custom” at the top of the page. A dropdown populates which allows you to set a custom start and end date for your report. See our tutorial “Running a custom summary report of the archived messages using the AT&T Message Archiving portal” for step-by-step instruction. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Message Archiving or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?