Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
JonelleB's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 30th, 2018 1:51 PM

Need a copy of AT&T certificate of insurance

I need a copy of your certificate of insurance for the services you provide at the property we manage.  How do I request that?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @JonelleB,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'll be more than happy to help you with your request for the certificate of insurance. Please send me a private message by clicking here (http://go.att.com/9848b803) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Name:
Account name:
Address:
Account Details:
Contact Number:
Email:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @JonelleB,

Thank you for your information. I’d like to have a expert take a closer look at this for you. Please allow us 24 hrs to review/research. We’ll be sure to give you a call to follow up.

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @JonelleB,

My internal team stated your concerns have been resolved. I called and left you a voicemail as well. If you need any other help, please don't hesitate to reach out- I'll be more than happy to assist you. You will be receiving a short survey based on your interaction with me, please let me know how I am doing. Have a great afternoon! –Lisa

Not finding what you're looking for?