Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Having an IP address de-listed

Contributor

Having an IP address de-listed

ATT support - we just migrated our spam filter to AWS and I believe we picked up an IP address with a bad reputation. I used MX Toolbox to vet this IP before we migrated, and spamhaus as well, and there were absolutely no listings. We did our migration switch and then our customers were getting blocked by trend micro, ATT, and Earthlink. I was able to submit our IP for consideration to the other two, but there is no place to do this with ATT. I've emailed the abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net email address a few times and I'm not even getting an automated response. Can someone please whitelist an IP for me? You won't find it on any other blacklists. If someone can provide me with a URL to test against ATT's black list, that would be awesome too.

Message 1 of 2
Administrator

Re: Having an IP address de-listed

Hello @rmccawley,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to look into this for you. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to gather some information. Please send me a private message: https://soc.att.com/2LdruiQ

Published Mail Practices:
Terms & Conditions -
Anti-Spam Policy -
End User Service Agreement -
Prohibited Content & Commerce Statement -
Subscribe link
Unsubscribe link

Contact information:
Your Full Name -
Your Phone Number -
Name and Address of your Organization / Company -
Email address associated with this Domain Name -

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Want peace of mind? Add the Mobile Protection Pack for Business. Open enrollment ends 3/31/19. Contact us for the details.

Additional Support