Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, January 18th, 2019 12:26 PM

Forward a message in AT&T Message Archiving

I have just started using the AT&T Message Archiving system and wanted to see how to forward the messages I see in the system. How hard is it to forward a message in the system?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

The messages in AT&T Message Archiving can be forwarded by accessing the message list. Clicking on the desired message and then click on “More” at the top right of the page. Click on “Forward” in the menu and then fill out the desired fields. Check out our tutorial “Forwarding a single message using the AT&T Message Archiving portal” for more information on forwarding messages. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Message Archiving or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?