Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Export a message to Excel in AT&T Message Archiving

Highlighted
Employee

Export a message to Excel in AT&T Message Archiving

I saw some information on the ability to export messages from AT&T Message Archiving. Does anyone know how to export messages?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎01-04-2019 8:05 AM

Re: Export a message to Excel in AT&T Message Archiving

To export a single message in AT&T Message Archiving, click on the desired message to view the message preview. Click on “More” at the top right of the page and then click on “Export to Excel”. See our tutorial “Exporting a single message to Excel using the AT&T Message Archiving portal” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Message Archiving or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Want peace of mind? Add the Mobile Protection Pack for Business. Open enrollment ends 3/31/19. Contact us for the details.

Additional Support