Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, March 23rd, 2018 11:35 AM

Enable view only mode in AT&T Landline Texting for Mac OS

I’m currently stuck working on one screen. I work with multiple systems on one screen, and sometimes I end up clicking on the notifications I get on the AT&T Landline Texting app by mistake. Does anyone know if the Mac application has an option to make it so I can see the notification but not interact with it?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

6 years ago

Yes, the AT&T Landline Texting for Mac OS application includes a “View Only” mode which will display the notification, but not allow you to click any of the controls in it. Take a look at our tutorial “Enable view only mode in the AT&T Landline Texting desktop application for Mac OS” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Landline Texting or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?