Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Enable the conversation preview in the AT&T Landline Texting web application

Employee

Enable the conversation preview in the AT&T Landline Texting web application

Is there a faster way to sort through the messages in AT&T Landline Texting?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎09-29-2017 6:54 AM

Re: Enable the conversation preview in the AT&T Landline Texting web application

The AT&T Landline Texting web application includes an option for a message preview which will show you a portion of the message in the message list. To enable the preview, click on the radio button to the left of “On” under the “AT&T Landline Texting” drop-down menu. Take a look at our tutorial “Turning on the conversation preview in the AT&T Landline Texting web application” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Landline Texting or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support