Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Edit your AT&T Business Messaging profile in the AT&T Business Notification Center

Employee

Edit your AT&T Business Messaging profile in the AT&T Business Notification Center

My company recently changed our email domain, and I need to update it in AT&T Business Messaging. Does anyone know where I need to go to update this?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎08-30-2019 5:40 AM

Re: Edit your AT&T Business Messaging profile in the AT&T Business Notification Center

Your AT&T Business Messaging profile can be updated by accessing the AT&T Business Notification Center. Once logged in, click on the profile icon to the right of your username and then click on the “Edit Profile” link. Your profile information displays and you can edit the desired fields. Click the “Save” button when finished. Check out our tutorial “Edit your profile in AT&T Business Notification Center” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Business Messenger or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support