Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, March 9th, 2018 1:34 PM

Edit the sound settings in AT&T Landline Texting for Mac OS

I’m using the AT&T Landline Texting application on my Mac, and I’m having trouble keeping track when messages come in. Is there a different way to be notified when a message is received?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

6 years ago

Yes, the AT&T Landline Texting application for Mac OS includes a notification tone that will play when messages come in. To enable to option, click the “Settings” option in the main menu. Take a look at our tutorial “Edit the sound settings in the AT&T Landline Texting desktop application for Mac OS” for step-by-step instructions. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Landline Texting or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?