Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, July 19th, 2019 11:32 AM

Edit a contact with AT&T Business Messenger

I’m visiting a customer location and have no access to my laptop. I was given a card with some updated contact information for this client, and I’m looking to update it from my phone. Does anyone know if I can update this info in AT&T Business Messenger from my phone?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

Yes, the AT&T Business Messenger application allows you to edit contacts directly from your phone. To edit a contact, open the application and then tap on the “Contacts” icon at the bottom of the home screen. Navigate to and tap on the desired contact and then tap on the pencil icon at the top right. Take a look at our tutorial “Edit a contact with the AT&T Business Messenger app for iPhone” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Business Messenger or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?