Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Edit a contact from an existing conversation in the AT&T Landline Texting web application

Employee

Edit a contact from an existing conversation in the AT&T Landline Texting web application

What’s the easiest way to edit a contact in AT&T Landline Texting?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎10-13-2017 4:39 AM

Re: Edit a contact from an existing conversation in the AT&T Landline Texting web application

If you speak to an AT&T Landline Texting contact regularly, you can use the conversation to edit the contact. Click the drop-down arrow to the right of the conversation and then click on “Edit Contact”. The contacts information displays and you can edit the desired information. Please take a look at our tutorial “Editing a contact from an existing conversation using the AT&T Landline Texting web application” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Landline Texting or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Want peace of mind? Add the Mobile Protection Pack for Business. Open enrollment ends 3/31/19. Contact us for the details.

Additional Support