Helpful Links

Delete an AT&T Landline Texting message in the Windows desktop application

Employee

Delete an AT&T Landline Texting message in the Windows desktop application

I recently got set up to use AT&T Landline Messaging on my desktop computer. Where do I have to go to delete messages?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎12-07-2017 6:46 AM

Re: Delete an AT&T Landline Texting message in the Windows desktop application

AT&T Landline Texting messages can be deleted directly in the pop-up message window that populates when you received the message. When you receive the message, hover your mouse over the window to keep it open and click on the trash can icon. Please see our tutorial “Delete a text message in the AT&T landline Texting desktop application for Windows” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Landline Texting or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Looking to upgrade your phone?
Review our recent Knowledge Sharing Session: Upgrade Eligibility & Managing Your Account Online to check out everything you need to know - from how to confirm order eligibility to checking order status!

Additional Support