Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Tuesday, November 13th, 2018 1:15 PM

Deactivate an AT&T Message Archiving user

I have some users that are changing roles and no longer need access to the AT&T Message Archiving system. I want to remove their access but not remove them from the system entirely as they may return eventually. Is it possible to do that, and if so where do I go in the system?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

You can edit the AT&T Message Archiving users in question and deactivate their account. To edit a user, click on “Administration” in the menu to the left of the home screen. Then click on the “User Management” link and the user list displays. Click the “Edit” button the left of the desired user and edit their settings. See our tutorial “Changing a user to an inactive status in the AT&T Message Archiving portal” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Message Archiving or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?