Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Change your password in AT&T Business Notification Center

Highlighted
Employee

Change your password in AT&T Business Notification Center

I was advised by our IT group that we should be updating the passwords to all of the systems we use regularly. I’m looking to update it for AT&T Business Messenger. Where do I need to go to do that?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎06-21-2019 4:25 AM

Re: Change your password in AT&T Business Notification Center

You can change the password used to access AT&T Business Messenger by accessing the AT&T Business Notification Center web portal and clicking on your profile icon. Then click on the “Edit Profile” link under your name. Please see our tutorial “Change the password in AT&T Business Notification Center” for more information on updating your password, and information on the password lockout policy. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Business Messenger or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support