Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, September 28th, 2018 11:56 AM

Add an MMS attachment in AT&T Landline Texting

I’m looking to provide one of my techs with a picture of the hardware they need to perform a delicate repair. Can I do that through AT&T Landline Texting?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

6 years ago

Yes, if you have a Premium Package for your AT&T Landline Texting account, you can add attachments to your messages. To send an MMS message click on “New Text” near the top of the homepage. Click in the fields and enter your recipient’s information and the desired message. Then, click on the paper clip icon in the message window. Please see our tutorial “Adding an MMS attachment (Premium Packages only) using the AT&T Landline Texting web application” for a full set of instructions. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Landline Texting or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?