Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, November 9th, 2018 12:23 PM

Active an AT&T Message Archiving user

I had a few users return from leave. Before they left my co-worker deactivated their AT&T Message Archiving accounts. How do I reinstate them?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

AT&T Message Archiving users can be activated by accessing the User’s list. To access the list, click on “Administration” in the menu to the left of the home page. Click on “User Management”. The user list displays and you can click on “Edit” to the left of the desired user. Click on the “Active” button and then on “Save User”. Check out our tutorial “Changing a user to an active status in the AT&T Message Archiving portal” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Message Archiving or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?