Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, October 12th, 2018 11:26 AM

Access support in AT&T Message Archiving

I have added a bunch of AT&T Message Archiving users and I want to be sure that they are able to get help if they need it. Where should I suggest for them to go to get support?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

6 years ago

You can access the support information in AT&T Message Archiving by clicking on the gears icon at the top left of the home page. You can advise your users to either call the number displayed to the right of support or to click on “Support” to be taken to our tutorial page. Check out our tutorial “Accessing AT&T Message Archiving support” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Message Archiving or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?