Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Access support in AT&T Message Archiving

Employee

Access support in AT&T Message Archiving

I have added a bunch of AT&T Message Archiving users and I want to be sure that they are able to get help if they need it. Where should I suggest for them to go to get support?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎10-12-2018 4:26 AM

Re: Access support in AT&T Message Archiving

You can access the support information in AT&T Message Archiving by clicking on the gears icon at the top left of the home page. You can advise your users to either call the number displayed to the right of support or to click on “Support” to be taken to our tutorial page. Check out our tutorial “Accessing AT&T Message Archiving support” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Message Archiving or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Check out our AT&T Business Instagram page by visiting us HERE. Don’t forget to follow for updates and insights!

Additional Support