Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Manage your DIRECTV Account in myAT&T
Help for managing your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Has your account moved to myAT&T?

If you are wondering Why Is DIRECTV moving to ATT.com?, we've got you covered. This handy guide will walk you through what is changing, why it is changing, and how to have a smooth and seamless transition to the AT&T Experience. Check this page, often, to find the latest conversations about this move.

If you have questions about how to find your new bill, what that bill will look like and how to pay online, we've put together this helpful guide to walk you through Your New DIRECTV Bill.

You can also review these Frequently Asked Questions for quick answers to the most common questions, our Support Site's recommendations on how to Manage your account in myAT&T and our DIRECTV Welcome Center!

Latest questions about managing your DIRECTV account in myAT&T ...

Genie box

Television picture is black when on a channel. The guid works but the actual picture won’t show. The main box and main tv is worki...
by Imkeli on May 20, 2019 8:12 AM
1 1 Reply 62 Views

Online banking

I’m using online banking to pay my bill and now that my account number has changed I did not have the address to AT&T and payee na...
by Sissy1616 on May 18, 2019 6:21 PM
1 1 Reply 88 Views

24 mo contract

I switched to Directv in 2017, 24 mos contract, I thought. One yr later, bill doubled, was told contract for 12 mos only. I told t...
by dixiemrs on May 17, 2019 9:59 AM
1 1 Reply 127 Views

My DIRECTV service

My direct tv service was shut off. I went yesterday to pay bill at at&t store. And today it was shut off. Been on phone all day of...
by Angie19 on May 16, 2019 8:56 PM
1 1 Reply 87 Views

Display (after PAUSING a Recording) has Recently Changed to DISPLAY ADDS I have NO INTEREST IN.

Display (after PAUSING a Recording) has Recently Changed toDISPLAY ADDS I have ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN!!!Previously, it displaye...
by TWBDTV on May 12, 2019 3:31 PM
2 2 Replies 127 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question