Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Manage your DIRECTV Account in myAT&T
Help for managing your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Has your account moved to myAT&T?

If you are wondering Why Is DIRECTV moving to ATT.com?, we've got you covered. This handy guide will walk you through what is changing, why it is changing, and how to have a smooth and seamless transition to the AT&T Experience. Check this page, often, to find the latest conversations about this move.

If you have questions about how to find your new bill, what that bill will look like and how to pay online, we've put together this helpful guide to walk you through Your New DIRECTV Bill.

You can also review these Frequently Asked Questions for quick answers to the most common questions, our Support Site's recommendations on how to Manage your account in myAT&T and our DIRECTV Welcome Center!

Latest questions about managing your DIRECTV account in myAT&T ...

Billing, no cohesiveness between mobile, desktop & emails

Why is there no cohesiveness in your billing? You send out a bill in your email with one number, but then when you check your mobi...
by Cynbohale on Mar 14, 2019 9:28 AM
1 1 Reply 133 Views

Anyone else having HBO Rewind or Movie Selection issues

For the past week or longer I can no longer rewind movies that have already started on HBO can not choose a movie from HBO On Dema...
by Erich7 on Mar 11, 2019 11:46 AM
4 4 Replies 220 Views

Drop DIRECTVTM PROTECTION PLAN

Is it possible to discontinue a protection plan without calling customer support? I have spent 1 hour on the phone with customer s...
by natgild on Mar 10, 2019 5:46 PM
5 5 Replies 265 Views

Directtvnow

After login to Direct now on Rocky it says I need more stuff and get it takes me back to login again
by Epm512 on Mar 10, 2019 6:57 AM
1 1 Reply 108 Views

CONTINUOUS SIGNAL PROBLEMS MAINLY WITH CNN CHANNELS 202 AND 204

RECENTLY THESE CHANNELS ACT AS IF A STORMS IS PASSING BETWEEN SATELITE AND DISH. (NO WEATHER UP HERE) AND NO OTHER CHANNELS HAVING...
by lyle_s on Mar 9, 2019 9:54 AM
3 3 Replies 177 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question