Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Impacted by the government shutdown? AT&T can help.  Learn more
Manage your DIRECTV Account in myAT&T
Help for managing your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Has your account moved to myAT&T?

Managing your account and accessing your account features is about to get a lot easier as AT&T and DIRECTV join forces to create a signle online experience. But, we know that it can be a challenge to learn the differences between your legacy DIRECTV account and new myAT&T account and we want to help.

The first thing you'll want to check out is Why Is DIRECTV moving to ATT.com? - Things To Know From AT&T. We've put together this handy guide to walk you through what is changing, why it is changing, and how to have a smooth and seamless transition to the AT&T Experience.

Then, check out DIRECTV To ATT.COM - Frequently Asked Questions for quick answers to the most common questions.

Finally, for additional help, we’ve collected online conversations from customers who have worked through these challenges, to help you through this change. Our ATTCares team has also provided a bunch of helpful tips, tricks, videos and steps to help you get the most out of your new myAT&T experience.

Check this page, often, to find the latest conversations about this move. Then, remember that our Support Site has some recommendations on how to Manage your account in myAT&T while our DIRECTV Welcome Center will help you watch DIRECTV on all your devices.

Latest messages about managing your DIRECTV account in myAT&T ...

Direct TV lies and overcharges

I was given a promotional package for HBO, STARS, CINAMAX , and the sports channels for free or what they told me was free. Well s...
by Kclark89 on Jan 22, 2019 12:13 PM
1 1 Reply 54 Views

Taking DirecTV on the road in an RV

I travel in an RV 5 months of the year and bring my receiver with me from home. I get to a campground and set up the dish, find th...
by Kickstand on Jan 21, 2019 2:54 PM
1 1 Reply 80 Views

Delete only certain channels

How do I delete only the premium movie channels add-ons (Cinemax, Starz Super & Showtime Unlimited) from my plan?
by dickmaison on Jan 13, 2019 12:23 PM
1 1 Reply 117 Views

Late Payment

I received my Directv bill in the mail on January 3rd, sent payment in the mail January 4th payment due January 8th. I am getting ...
by Hazelnut on Jan 12, 2019 10:25 AM
2 2 Replies 155 Views

Cancelling DirecTV but not internet

I was fast-talked into a contract bundling internet, DirecTV and wireless when I went to AT&T store for a new iPad. Apparently som...
by Scribe27 on Dec 29, 2018 1:30 PM
3 3 Replies 213 Views

Error code 5

Says it can’t play something I bought. 
by Jennbilly1980 on Dec 26, 2018 1:26 AM
2 2 Replies 295 Views

Change DTV to my mom's name. She has AT&T

My DTV won't move with momsm cause each under different names, however at same address. How to put DVT in mom's name so we can pay...
by Alvarado1994 on Dec 24, 2018 5:21 PM
2 2 Replies 199 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question