Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Manage your DIRECTV Account in myAT&T
Help for managing your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Has your account moved to myAT&T?

If you are wondering Why Is DIRECTV moving to ATT.com?, we've got you covered. This handy guide will walk you through what is changing, why it is changing, and how to have a smooth and seamless transition to the AT&T Experience. Check this page, often, to find the latest conversations about this move.

If you have questions about how to find your new bill, what that bill will look like and how to pay online, we've put together this helpful guide to walk you through Your New DIRECTV Bill.

You can also review these Frequently Asked Questions for quick answers to the most common questions, our Support Site's recommendations on how to Manage your account in myAT&T and our DIRECTV Welcome Center!

Latest discussions about managing your DIRECTV account in myAT&T ...

Why can't I log into my DirecTV account?

I don't know what's going on. I tried to log into my DirecTV account and it says wrong password or user ID. I select forgot my pas...
by RickC3C4 on Oct 16, 2019 7:57 AM
1 1 Reply 148 Views

Equipment replacement?

I have received an e-mail message from AT&T warning that my DIRECTV service will be unavailable soon unless I call in to ask for r...
by wcrowe227 on Oct 15, 2019 3:33 PM
1 1 Reply 144 Views

Login screen keeps looping back over and over

After I submit my correct login credentials on iPhone, the same login screen reappears over and over so can’t login
by Blomii on Oct 12, 2019 6:57 PM
2 2 Replies 188 Views

My bill

Why is my bill so high when it's supposed to be 68.00
by Oconnell1968 on Oct 8, 2019 5:49 PM
2 2 Replies 236 Views
by judleo on Oct 7, 2019 3:00 PM
2 2 Replies 190 Views