Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Manage your DIRECTV Account in myAT&T
Help for managing your DIRECTV account in myAT&T.

Has your account moved to myAT&T?

If you are wondering Why Is DIRECTV moving to ATT.com?, we've got you covered. This handy guide will walk you through what is changing, why it is changing, and how to have a smooth and seamless transition to the AT&T Experience. Check this page, often, to find the latest conversations about this move.

If you have questions about how to find your new bill, what that bill will look like and how to pay online, we've put together this helpful guide to walk you through Your New DIRECTV Bill.

You can also review these Frequently Asked Questions for quick answers to the most common questions, our Support Site's recommendations on how to Manage your account in myAT&T and our DIRECTV Welcome Center!

Latest questions about managing your DIRECTV account in myAT&T ...

Promotions

What promotions were going on in August 2018? 
by Mommabear2009 on Jul 19, 2019 9:03 PM
4 4 Replies 551 Views

Direct TV

Trying to find out if my mom can get a senior citizen discount? She is already a customer.
by born4life64 on Jul 16, 2019 8:27 PM
7 7 Replies 789 Views

How do I get to my Directv account to pay online?

All I get from the att website is my phone bill. I want my Directv bill so I can pay it.
by TedBatkin on Jul 14, 2019 6:03 PM
1 1 Reply 382 Views

Ending service with Directv/ATT because of poor service, resolution and customer satisfaction

After having been a customer since 2014, I got fed up with the ever-increasing bills, overbilling and problem resolution. any time...
by jimswoboda on Jul 11, 2019 6:40 AM
29 29 Replies 5467 Views

Unsatisfied customer

Totally taken advantage of by wing back department. Signing back up with direct tv, was worst decision possible. Just want out of ...
by Jacob052316 on Jul 10, 2019 6:51 PM
1 1 Reply 790 Views
Not finding what you're looking for?
Try asking the community! Use the Ask a question button to get started.
You must choose a board to post.
Ask a question