Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Updating Your Digital Life Tablet

Community Support

Updating Your Digital Life Tablet

Digital Life has released a new update for your In Home Tablet. This update provides aesthetic and functional enhancements to improve your tablet experience.

Watch the below video to ensure your tablet has our latest update!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 10
Guru

Re: Updating Your Digital Life Tablet

Thanks, is that update b20? I noticed I can pull up a camera's archive and see a couple or three videos at one time. That is great.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 10
ACE - Guru

One of my tablets updated, but the other repeatedly tells me 'it's up to date', while running the older version. Both are the same hardware version.

Any suggestions @ATTDigitalLifeCS ?

I like the update (although miss the ability to move/customize), and would like to have both tablets updated.

Thanks as always.

-D123

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 10
ACE - Guru

UPDATE: (No pun intended)

I forced a full tablet reset, and after reconnecting (~10 minutes), I checked/forced an update and it worked... 

In case anyone else has this issue, where the tablet won't update....

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 10
Community Support

@directv_123 Great feedback and let's figure out how to get it updated.

Can you private message me the IMEI number on the back of the non-updated tablet?

I'll have our tech team investigate. 

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 10
ACE - Guru

@ATTDigitalLifeCS - The tablet is now update (see my post above yours).

I had to do a full tablet reset, and then 'check for updates', It took about 15 minutes, but worked.

Both of my tablets are now updated. 

I generally like the update, but we need the ability to move/reposition the various sections of the screen.

Message 6 of 10
Community Support

@directv_123 Thanks for the follow up and my apologies for missing your previous post about the tablet reset.

Message 7 of 10
Scholar

This update has made the tablet a very good device. I was getting ready to junk it but the last update made it fantastic!! Great work people!
Message 8 of 10
Teacher

Thanks for sharing.

Message 9 of 10
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes, Digital life is expanding its standards day by day! Everything is now a day connected to digital life. Depending upon various technologies through different usages. Digital marketing nowadays helping in many ways. The Most interesting thing about  Digital Life is too have the various x-factors presenting on the market!

Message 10 of 10
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support