Helpful Links

Running out of camera storage space? We have great news for you!

Community Support

Running out of camera storage space? We have great news for you!

We are now offering 2 options to upgrade your camera storage space. Please call or chat into our customer support to help you upgrade today.

500mb $2.99/month

1G $4.99 / month

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 7
ACE - Guru

Re: Running out of camera storage space? We have great news for you!

Sorry @ATTDigitalLifeCS and ATT Corporate.

You dropped the ball on this...

Charging your remaining customers additional fees, for what should have been included in the service is insulting.

As an example, I bough 7 cameras from you for over $1000, and pay an upgraded $10 every month for the "Camera Package".

For almost 2 years, the system has been extremely unreliable, and videos were often not even available to users (very well documented in this forum), and despite multiple requests for credits, ATT refused to compensate any customers for these constant outages.

You've been aware for years that 250Mb was completely insufficient storage for "customers" with multiple cameras, yet you offered no addition capacity or other solutions.

And now... You're asking us to pay ADDITIONAL fees to essentially provide a usable storage solution?

I feel (and so do many others), that ATT has a complete disregard for their customers.

Nickel and dining us for storage above 250Mb, in this day and age when cloud providers routinely offer 5Gb of free storage is absurd. 

This is DEFINATELY not the solution I hoped ATT would offer for the past 18 months...

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Teacher

I only knew about it when I called to cancel the service and when I complained about the 250mb capacity issue i was magically given 1GB plan for free.. so no you don't have to pay for it and you shouldn't... However I am chastized almost everytime I call and a rep looks over my account. They say stuff like "THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!!"... Don't hate the player hate the game. I'm almost done with it anyways. I just wanted to see how good I could get at screen scraping my own data.. I'm now able to download my own videos in mass quantities at once anyways instead of one at a time. Can't wait for that cease and desist letter. 

You guys get the news about peoples bill out there quickly but news about your features fall pretty short quickly

Message 3 of 7
ACE - Guru

I have 7 cameras, so am interested in 1Gb of storage.

@ATTDigitalLifeCS - Is this something that can be done via chat or a phone call?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7
Community Support

@directv_123 Hey there... I have taken care of it for you at the $0 charge. Have a great day!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 7
Teacher

lol did I trigger that? a successful troll session well done

Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
ACE - Guru

Yup! You sure did!!!

Thanks @ATTDigitalLifeCS , much appreciated... you’re singlehandedly saving ATT’s reputation... thank you.

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements...

Welcome to the AT&T Digital Life Forum! In this forum you can learn about your system, troubleshoot most questions & share tips with other customers.

Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support