Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Amazon Alexa is HERE!

Community Support

Amazon Alexa is HERE!

Great news!! Digital Life now works with Amazon Alexa to automate your life. Because security is very important to AT&T Digital Life, Alexa is NOT able to disarm the Digital Life System, unlock doors, control cameras or open garage doors. You must use the Digital Life App to complete those tasks.

Alexa CAN:

* Control your lights

* Arm your System

* Lock your doors

* Run programs

* Control your thermostat

* Close garage doors

You can learn more about Digital Life and Alexa from our "Popular Solutions" in your Solution Center on the Web Portal.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (2)
Message 1 of 37
Contributor

Re: Amazon Alex is HERE!

#AT&TDigitalLife is a scam.

Their front door keypad malfunctioned, and I was locked out of my home this afternoon. After getting the runaround for an hour, they finally told me that they don’t have service techs on staff. I had to pay a locksmith $260 to break into my home.

Message 31 of 37
ACE - Guru

You didn’t have a key with you? (It still works w/ a key), and you have only 1 door in/out of your house?

I agree though, if it really was a ATT equipment failure, they should reimburse you.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 32 of 37
Scholar

@Tombolls  sorry to hear about your experience.  I carry a spare key in the car for the back doors just in case.  I initially wanted to place key pads on all the doors however the install tech advised against it.  

@directv_123  the newer keypads sold by AT&T Digital Life no longer provide key access; only keypad.

Message 33 of 37
Mentor

sorry to hear that.  make sure to set your ATT program to notify you when batteries run low.  

Message 34 of 37
Community Support

@Tombolls  Morning, I apologize that you had an issue with the keypad. From the information provided, I am not sure if this was a low battery issue or something else. Would you please click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a message with your name , address, contact info and account number,  so that I can have this looked into and have someone contact you to resolve the issue. Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 35 of 37
Teacher

Thanks for sharing.

Message 36 of 37
Scholar

HomeKit is far more superior.  

Message 37 of 37
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?