Ask a question
Search in Foro en Español

Foro en español

Posted Jan 21, 2013
3:10:12 PM
View profile
setting up my greeting

Hi my name is Carolina and I am trying to set up my greeting on my Motorola Atrix TM HD, could you please let me know what are the steps to follow?. Thank you

Hi my name is Carolina and I am trying to set up my greeting on my Motorola Atrix TM HD, could you please let me know what are the steps to follow?. Thank you

setting up my greeting

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2013 6:44:14 PM
(0)
Professor
You do not set the greeting on the phone, you set it up on the Voice mail. Press and hold 1 which will call Voicemail, then just follow the prompts.

Here is further info in setting up your voicemail https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=52653&cv=820&_requestid=412655#fbid=RMNtpPMGqNn

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

Here is further info in setting up your voicemail https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=52653&cv=820&_requestid=412655#fbid=RMNtpPMGqNn

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

Re: setting up my greeting

2 of 3 (708 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2013 6:56:22 PM
(0)
Visitor

thank you!

thank you!

Re: setting up my greeting