oufanindallas's profile
ACE - Master

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

Friday, March 23rd, 2018 6:58 PM

Back to AT&T UVerse

It's been a few years since I had UVerse, but the sub-division I'm moving into only has two options and the other option isn't live on my street yet.  So here I am again.  Getting Uverse Internet 1000,  U300 and phone.

Excited about GB and glad they have upgraded the number of streams for fiber installs so you can have 6 streams instead of 4 like it was previously

Wasn't happy last time because I was the last house on the node and max internet was 12mb. Went to another provider that had 400mb so it was a no brainer.

Install in two weeks from tomorrow after we close on the house.  Will be back in the forums and active again.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

6 years ago

Hi @oufanindallas

It's great to see you again, welcome back!

Dmitriy

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

Welcome back!  Are you still in the Dallas area?

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

6 years ago

Thanks @skeeterintexas  and @ATTDmitriyCM

Still living in Little Elm, just north of Dallas.  Move into a new construction house in two weeks. Had our builder's walk through this morning.  Close next Friday.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.