Internet Forums

Posted Sep 20, 2013
9:07:11 AM
View profile
The "Keep me signed in" box doesn't work. The 2 weeks selection is selected in my profile.

The "Keep me signed in"  box doesn't work.  The 2 weeks selection is selected in my profile.

The "Keep me signed in"  box doesn't work.  The 2 weeks selection is selected in my profile.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 20, 2013 11:15:10 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

maxey wrote:

More than likely, what ever security software you are using, or the privacy settings in your browser, are prohibiting (or deleting) the cookie(s) that needs to be on your computer for the web site to "remember" that you've signed in already.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

The "Keep me signed in" box doesn't work. The 2 weeks selection is selected in my profile.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 20, 2013 11:15:10 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

maxey wrote:

More than likely, what ever security software you are using, or the privacy settings in your browser, are prohibiting (or deleting) the cookie(s) that needs to be on your computer for the web site to "remember" that you've signed in already.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

maxey wrote:

neon_sign.jpg

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: The "Keep me signed in" box doesn't work. The 2 weeks selection is selected in my pr

2 of 4 (1,857 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 20, 2013 11:45:50 AM
(0)
Contributor

That was it - the browser security setting was deleting the cookies.  Thanks a bunch.

That was it - the browser security setting was deleting the cookies.  Thanks a bunch.

Re: The "Keep me signed in" box doesn't work. The 2 weeks selection is selected in my pr

3 of 4 (1,852 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 20, 2013 5:54:00 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

maxey wrote:

Glad to be of assistance. Stop back if you have any other problems or questions.

neon_sign.jpg

maxey wrote:

Glad to be of assistance. Stop back if you have any other problems or questions.

neon_sign.jpg

4 of 4 (1,834 Views)