Bookmarks

Professor

Bookmarks

[ Edited ]

When I bookmark a post or subscribe to a thread, it is nowhere to be found on this site. I don't have a drop down menu that shows my bookmarks or subscriptions.

Message 1 of 3 (2,700 Views)
Former Moderator
Solution
Accepted by topic author joemd07
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Bookmarks

Bookmarks allow you to list community content -- boards, articles, ideas, topics, or individual posts -- on a special page so you can easily find it again.

To bookmark a piece of content:

1. Go to the item you want to bookmark. 
    You can bookmark a board, a blog article, an idea exchange, or any other location in the community. You can also bookmark a specific post.
  2. To bookmark a location, choose (Location) Options > Bookmark this ....
  3. To bookmark a specific post, go to the post and choose (Post) Options > Bookmark this ... 
    That's all there is to it!

To view and manage your bookmarks:

1. Click My Settings and click the Subscriptions & Bookmarks tab.
  2. Click Bookmarks to see a list of the items you've bookmarked. 
    You can click a bookmark to go to the item.
  3. To delete a bookmark, click the check box for the bookmark and choose Bookmark Options > Delete Selected Bookmarks.
Subscriptions let you get email updates whenever new content appears in an area of the community that you're interested in. You can subscribe to a board, a blog article, an idea exchange, or any other location in the community. You can also subscribe to a specific post.

To subscribe a piece of content:

1. Go to the item you want to subscribe to.
  2. To subscribe to a location, choose (Location) Options > Subscribe to this ....
  3. To subscribe to a specific post, go to the post and choose (Post) Options > Subscribe to this ... 
    That's all there is to it!

To view and manage your subscriptions:

1. Click My Settings and click the Subscriptions & Bookmarks tab.
  2. Click Email Subscriptions to see a list of the items you've subscribed to. 
    You can click a subscription to go to the item.
  3. To delete a subscription, click the check box for the subscription and choose Email Subscription Options > Delete Selected Subscriptions.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 2 of 3 (2,690 Views)
Professor

Re: Bookmarks

Thank-you.Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3 (2,666 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.