Bookmarks

Highlighted
Professor

Bookmarks

When I bookmark a post or subscribe to a thread, it is nowhere to be found on this site. I don't have a drop down menu that shows my bookmarks or subscriptions.

Message 1 of 3
Former Moderator

Re: Bookmarks

Bookmarks allow you to list community content -- boards, articles, ideas, topics, or individual posts -- on a special page so you can easily find it again.

To bookmark a piece of content:

1. Go to the item you want to bookmark. 
    You can bookmark a board, a blog article, an idea exchange, or any other location in the community. You can also bookmark a specific post.
  2. To bookmark a location, choose (Location) Options > Bookmark this ....
  3. To bookmark a specific post, go to the post and choose (Post) Options > Bookmark this ... 
    That's all there is to it!

To view and manage your bookmarks:

1. Click My Settings and click the Subscriptions & Bookmarks tab.
  2. Click Bookmarks to see a list of the items you've bookmarked. 
    You can click a bookmark to go to the item.
  3. To delete a bookmark, click the check box for the bookmark and choose Bookmark Options > Delete Selected Bookmarks.
Subscriptions let you get email updates whenever new content appears in an area of the community that you're interested in. You can subscribe to a board, a blog article, an idea exchange, or any other location in the community. You can also subscribe to a specific post.

To subscribe a piece of content:

1. Go to the item you want to subscribe to.
  2. To subscribe to a location, choose (Location) Options > Subscribe to this ....
  3. To subscribe to a specific post, go to the post and choose (Post) Options > Subscribe to this ... 
    That's all there is to it!

To view and manage your subscriptions:

1. Click My Settings and click the Subscriptions & Bookmarks tab.
  2. Click Email Subscriptions to see a list of the items you've subscribed to. 
    You can click a subscription to go to the item.
  3. To delete a subscription, click the check box for the subscription and choose Email Subscription Options > Delete Selected Subscriptions.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Professor

Re: Bookmarks

Thank-you.Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support